2019년 4월 13일 토요일

the Piggy bank (xploit comedy)


Best Youtube Right Now
With Comments And Related Trending Videos It
For U


 
 








 















 






the Piggy bank (xploit comedy)




Tags :
    bank
    the
    comedy)
    Piggy
    (xploit


* Comments.


- who like and comment before watching..Let's gather here😏
 
- OMG!!! I'm so happy I'm early today 😁 😁 hit me like jor 😔
 
- Start laughing before watching, show to likes 👍👍
 
- A Dead Man Can't Chop Money, How Una See Am.....Na True U Talk🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
- Kolo in my local language means P*ssy 😂 😂 Greetings from Ghana 🇬🇭 My Ghana people let’s gather here 😁
 
- Yes indeed with determination and discipline you can achieve anything.More Love 💖❤️ to you guys from Ghana 👍👍👍
 
- Hahaha who's still watching and reading comments at the same time hahaha thumbs up👍👍👍🔥🔥👍.
 
- I will not comment everytime i do i no get likes...make i pass..people na stingy wiz likes here..
 
- Xploit comedy is the best I swear Much love for u guyz
 
- These boys comedies are priceless,how do they come up with their ideas?
 
- Who here wished this should have been a 1 hour movie? 😁MHDARMDWDLRY from Ghana
 
- I read through the 50 comments I met and all are saying first to watch. Are you here to laugh to this fun time or to tell others in how early you were?
 
- Hahahahahahahahaha,kolo,,,I nor fit save!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't even no wat is kolo in ma language🤣 can someone epp mi out🤣 I need epp now biko epp ur Sister🤣 any uhrobo yere???
 
- The way Briszy eat a the fish chaa😂😂😂make we de goo!!I be one save !!!!make we share the money Cut da oooo!!!!! This hmmm I start laughing before cause I know everything will be funny thanks may God bless u all......Madam Zita is where??? We miss her 😘😘😘
 
- This box Ghana language ( twi) we call it#SUSU BOX more greeting from Italy Nana Djan Italy
 
- This is exactly how the devil works...
 
- 1st viewer 😂 +254
 
- You guys will sure kill somebody with laughter, 😂😂😂😂 but pls don't mention that name (Kolo) in the Volta region of Ghana o b'cos it means something else. 😂
 
- So how can I remove my own money😂😂😂😂 this one crack me.Use broom😂🔫
 
- Make i start my own kolo loi👏👏👍👍👍❤❤🖒love from Saudi Arabia
 
- Notification squad give me some like☺
 
- You guys should stop changing the title... Please.... Love you guys so much
 
- me i want to buy Mercedes Benz C Class
 
- Nice video guys, First to watch, like and comment
 
- You people are Angeles😂🤣....You just make a dead man wake up ........but wait Oo why did he die again 😂🤣🤣
 
- Thumbs up family...first commentLike button
 
- Hoooooo I thought DAT am going to bi da first to comment but pipo can kwanguwa
 
- Cut weyti that side kill me ooh
 
- Hahahahahaahq love u guys .can't stop laughing... From Abu Dhabi
 
- 60 comments already in 10mins, nice one.
 
- Enjoy life because we only leave once
 
- only Jesus saves
 
- First to view
 
- E lit😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂The necessary kolo❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
 
- I can't stop laughing oo😂😂😂
 
- if you like this guys add like
 
- You guess never sabi fall person hand,hit like if they made u smile
 
- Last to watch show me love liking the comment
 
- We go buy Benz next year 😂😂
 
- I a'm the one to watch
 
- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... Wahala...
 
- What about Lenzi? He hasn't featured recently.
 
- 😂😂😂😂😲😲OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
- Lol
 
- we got your bank
 
- Hello guys am from Cameroon but I must confirm that xploit comedy are the best in the whole of Africa and if not the World.What I like about them is that they are very creative and seriuos.Their jokes always have a sense of direction, inshort I lack words to describe them and all the actors are very good,keep it up guys .
 
- Meaningless, the guy should have bought the Benz . that will be a nice message to others.
 
- I hate it when some people edit their comment 😒😒
 
- Obara Chisoos
 
- Buy benz kee you ....haha😂😂😂 make una just kee me finish......who stone me😂😂😂 i love this una pattern this year with mumu boyz comedy
 

Related Videos For U :



My Blog URL : 1oy30ng6eun.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기