2019년 4월 13일 토요일

Siblings Day Musical Dance | Ranz and Niana


Best Youtube Right Now
With Comments And Related Trending Videos It
For U


 
 








 















 






Siblings Day Musical Dance | Ranz and Niana




Tags :
    Ranz
    and
    |
    Niana
    Dance
    Day
    Musical
    Siblings


* Comments.


- Shoot on Enchanted Kingdom ayeee!!! Recommend place to visit ❤️
 
- All of this is the song Of "Toy Story" like if u agree✅👇
 
- "Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong."Nice Quote 💖
 
- Location: Perfect.Outfit: Classic.Song: 100 outta 100.Moves: Killed it. Hip Hip:
 
- Itz my 1st tym commenting in YouTube... Itz really great to see their changes... Love u guyzEdit: can i get just 10 likes..!
 
- Aweee SIBLINGS GOAL ! Why did i get emotional with this vid?😍😢
 
- Ek! My favorite placee i alwayss support youyuu kuys ranzzz and atee nianaa!💙❤
 
- I don't have any idea again... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST SIBLINGS EVERRR!!! LOVE YOU BOTH FOREVERR!!!
 
- I am your big fan from India Your videos are super cool ranz and niana
 
- Oh my god LIT..I loves you guys..That work hard👾❤
 
- Happy Siblings to everyone there! How about eating Street foods vlog?Can we get 80 likes so Ranz and Niana can see this comment. 😊
 
- Glad to see you both at EK. 😍❤Yaay! ❤ I hope you both had fun and your family 😊😊
 
- Challenge BOY WITH LUV pleaseBTS💜ARMY
 
- You've got a friend.....just forgot the lyrics, but still uh.. can you like my comment..
 
- Just one thingYou both are 'SIBLING GOAlS '🙏
 
- You both are so cute 🥰💓 imagine if all the siblings in the world are like both of you 👍
 
- perfection, ugh this siblings, it is a literal magical musical show!💞
 
- Super Nice i have to say anythingYour a Super Great Dancer👏💖😍☺
 
- The amount of time I rewatched this video already is unreal.... Love the song and you guys❤️😍
 
- lmaooo love this siblings sending loveeee ❤️💞❣️💕💓💗❣️❣️💓❤️❤️❣️💕💗💓❤️❣️❣️💕💗💓💖💖💜💜💜💖💚💓❣️💕💞❤️❤️💞💞❣️💕💕💕🧡❣️❣️❣️❣️
 
- Please do the kill this love by blackpink dance 🤗💕🙏🏻
 
- who's a big fan of Indiana from Indonesia☝️
 
- You lit🙈👌💕Edit: keep doing the good work idolss😘
 
- Omg Enchanted kingdom,my house is little bit near there😍
 
- Niana please dance on hey DJ by Meghan trainor, coco ft Sean paul
 
- Oooo Ranz you are so handsome ❤❤you have a very sweet sisters I'm your biggest fan I love you very much#SİBLİNGS
 
- OMG you three are the cutest sibling I ever saw I like your dances
 
- SIBLINGS GOAL ,THE MOST GOOD 😘😍😍😍😘😘😍♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
 
- I love how close you guys are Also RIP the first dude who breaks Niana's heart
 
- Awww😍"Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong."
 
- enchanted Kingdom no people inside and i go to ek nice park
 
- Enchanted kingdooommmthe moment I peed on the mascot XDD
 
- My siblings are more likely to snitch everything to my parents!😅😂😨I better get another best friend for meh!And of course Happy SIBLINGS DAY! When are u coming to India???Waiting eagerly!!!
 
- Yeahh boii! Shooted in Enchanted Kindom😍 Just saw the Rialto😂
 
- this is the best siblings i have seen online.😊😊i wish that i have a sibling like them....😒🤐
 
- I love you soo much i havent missed a single video of yours i love the great day music vid
 
- My siblings and I can never co-operate with each other. Much less, dance with each other. You guys are #siblinggoals.
 
- aaahhhhh,,,.. I can feel the SIBLINGS love.. and the quoted message is tagos po talaga sa heart.. GOD BLESS TO RANZ AND NIANA.. :) #ALWAYSMAKEUSSMILE #YOU2ARELITASALWAYS :)
 
- I love toy story! This reminds me when I watched it years ago
 
- Woaah.. looks like it is in a Disney Movies that have musical part 😁Quality was pretty great👍
 
- No gadgets for 24 hours challenge hit like 👍 except camera
 
- Love ittt!!!The best dancer in the PHILIPPINES
 
- I am so inlove with your tandem gadd😍
 
- I saw you both at EK but they won't let us get close to both of you. And i was secretly crying😢Can i have 30likes
 
- Legend say when your first No one cares
 
- Very great dance....i was shocked!!!😊😊❤❤I love u guys!❤
 
- Everyone can tell me know who sings a version of this song "You've got a friend in me"?
 
- "Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong." Best Quote Ever!Btw Such Good DANCERS!!! 💙💙💙🔥🔥
 
- I love you rand and nania keep it up..
 
- This is my happy pill!!! 😍😍❤ Ranz and Niana is so awesomeeee lit!!!!! LOVE YOU BOTH ❤❤♥
 

Related Videos For U :



My Blog URL : 1oy30ng6eun.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기